This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
• From our headquarters in Burnaby, BC, you will identify, acquire and develop novel technologies for use in our product lines.
• You will collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders including designers, business unit directors, quality, supply chain, R&D and production. You will be exposed to demanding commercial and military customers.
• You will build advanced material mockups and samples and support integration of new ideas into products.
• You will be inspired by our extreme users and become passionate to understand their demanding needs. This will lead you to create new performance test methods that enhance our products.
• Your inquisitive mind will be drawn to strengthen one of our core water survival research capabilities by investigating, modeling, experimenting and presenting your work at an international conference.
• You will increase your knowledge of trends in protective clothing and related technology by travel, research and product usage experience.
• You will build new relationships with external / internal partners and world class suppliers to bring forward novel materials, construction concepts and production processes.
You will have an engineering or scientific degree with 5+ years of applicable experience in product related research and technology development. And don't worry - we'll make sure to help you learn everything you need to know about what makes us unique.
Mustang Survival offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a fantastic working environment, as well as opportunity for personal and professional growth.
To apply, please visit www.mustangsurvival.com/careers or email your resume to email@example.com
In 2013, Mustang Survival joined forces with The Safariland Group. For over 50 years, the Safariland Group has been a leading manufacturer of protective products and equipment primarily for law enforcement and military customers. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the company has approximately 2,000 employees in seven facilities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Mustang Survival's partnership with The Safariland Group has created significant opportunities for growth.