Job Board > Pattern Maker - The White House Design Company
This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Design
The Pattern Maker works under the direction of the Head Designer. Your role as part of our design and pattern teams, will be to assist the teams in the creation of prototype patterns, marker making, pattern modifications, grading and production patterns.
• Creation of prototype patterns and modifications from the direction of the designers
• Be in tune with the sample sewing department regarding pattern improvements
• Produce production patterns within our fit guidelines
• Assist in marker making as dictated by work flow
• Participate in fit sessions for clear instruction on pattern modifications
• Work closely with the design
• Diploma in Fashion Design or Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design
• A minimum of five (5) years of pattern making experience
• Marker Making
• Proficiency in Gerber and MS Office
• Solid comprehension: garment construction, patternmaking and production processes
• Detailed oriented and self-motivated
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
If you would like to join our dynamic team, please submit your resume to KBolton@symplithebest.com. The White House Design Co is committed to employment equity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The White House Design Company designs, manufactures and wholesales a collection of women’s clothing under the label Sympli. We are a vertical operation with all aspects
of design, marketing, photography, manufacturing, sales and distribution conducted from our Burnaby location. Our principles based work environment and commitment to a work-family balance for our employees, has created a thriving and fun workplace.