This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
We are seeking an experienced ‘Plant Manager’ to not only manage our in-house production on a day-to day basis, but to help us meet the demand of increasing sales and growth by developing production capacity, generating production efficiencies and optimizing the allocation of resources.
• Assess current processes to develop manufacturing strategies to increase efficiencies.
• Analyze data to streamline processes
• Schedule, supervise and motivate employees in our cutting, sewing, pressing and QC departments while meeting production deadlines.
• Hire, train and evaluate employees.
• Oversee the proper function and repair of equipment while ensuring operational safety.
• Ensure the plant runs efficiently adhering to WorkSafeBc standards
• Ensure Quality Control standards are met and maintained.
• Minimum 5 years of apparel manufacturing experience
• LEAN manufacturing experience is a must.
• Extensive knowledge of textiles, garment construction and manufacturing processes
• Strong cost analysis skills
• Strong communication and people skills
• Proficiency in Excel and ERP systems
• Self-motivated, organized and driven.
• Able to multi-task and to work under pressure
• Ability to speak Cantonese/ Mandarin is an asset, but not mandatory
• Competitive salary consistent with experience
• Benefit coverage includes MSP, extended health and insurance benefits.
The Plant Manager reports to the CEO. This is a full-time position based on a 40 hour Monday - Friday work week with additional hours required during peak periods.
Salary: Competitive salary consistent with experience. Benefits - MSP, extended health and insurance benefits.
If you are interested in the position, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Kindly note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in White House Design!
White House Design Company Inc. designs, manufactures and wholesales a collection of women's apparel under the label 'Sympli'. The Sympli clothing line is carried by retailers throughout the US and Canada. We are a vertically integrated organization and proudly produce 100% of our apparel in Canada with design, marketing, manufacturing, sales and distribution conducted from our Burnaby location. This is a mandate we are committed to as we continue to grow and evolve within the industry. See the whole picture at www.sympli.com.