Job Board > Senior Pattern Maker - Obakki Designs
This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
This person will support the design/production team in their efforts to develop a consistent level of quality fit promoting the OBAKKI brand as one that exceeds customer expectations.
Job Details, including but not limited to:
- Interpret designers visions, draft sample and production patterns, ensure that the construction is consistent with the factory methods for efficiencies.
- Work with design/production to establish standard fit by product category/end use and ensure product size/fit consistency and participate in all fit sessions.
- Create and use a block pattern library and communicate clearly with our computer digitizing/grading and marking department.
- Develop and maintain accurate finished garment measurement specifications.
· Monitor and report on prototype/sample progress to ensure development and production deadlines are met.
MINIMUM of 10 years experience in structured clothing such as dresses, blazers, pants and skirts with the following qualifications:
Obakki is a leading Canadian fashion house based in Vancouver, BC