This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Sales
Our client is a highly recognized men’s luxury denim brand committed to designing superior jeans with authentic craftsmanship using the finest fabrications. They have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Account Representative to join their Wholesale Division in their Toronto office.
In this role you will help expand and develop sales opportunities (specifically in Ontario and Quebec) and assist the National Sales Manager in building the brand across Canada. MUST be bilingual in French / English.
- Minimum 1 year experience in apparel industry, preferably already familiar working with independent chains and specialty stores.
- Strong presentation ability.
- Passionate and willing to learn.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and computer skills required.
- Candidate must be able to speak / communicate in both English & French.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Access to vehicle preferred.
If you have the experience and qualifications for this role, please send an updated resume quoting "Junior Rep – Tor 4629" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered.