This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Sales
Our client is a very well-established vertical supplier of Branding products, ie. labels, trims and packaging for the garment/retail industry. They are currently seeking a dynamic Account Manager for local sales. The successful candidate MUST have a solid track-record of selling in the fashion/retail or textile industry in Canada and should be self-motivated and energetic with a passion for success.
Responsibilities for this position are:
- Establish annual sales (per customer, per product) plan, including setting of targets by account, by season
- Responsible for communicating sales information to management and design departments
- Managing day-to-day customer service needs
- Coordinating distribution of product in territory
- Be accountable for all sales related overhead to include travel and entertainment, sample, etc.
- Must be highly disciplined and be able to work remotely.
- Excellent organization skills and problem solver who follows through on commitments
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable with figures, correspondence, and technology
- Achiever who is results-focused, driven and has a positive attitude
- DETAIL ORIENTED and able to execute projects efficiently and to timely completion
- Deal effectively with constantly changing priorities
- Creative, listens to input, and applying new ideas and solutions
- Communicates effectively through verbal and written transactions
- Prioritizes and plans work activities effectively
- 2-5 years of related textile/fashion experience
- Driver’s license and late-model vehicle
- Commencement date in early January 2014
If you have the appropriate experience, please submit an updated resume quoting reference: "Account Manager - Tor 4626" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to pass along this email to colleagues, friends and associates who may have the qualifications listed above. Successful candidates will be contacted.