This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Sales
Our client is a well-established accredited vendor in the fashion industry that provides product in various categories to several major retailers. They are currently seeking a Private Label Salesperson. The successful candidate MUST have a solid track-record of selling to major retailers in either Canada or the US, and should be motivated and energetic with a passion for fashion.
Responsibilities for this position are:
- Establish annual sales plan, including setting of targets by account, by season
- Responsible for communicating sales information to management and design departments
- Managing day-to-day customer service maintenance
- Responsible for forecasting product sales in territory
- Coordinating distribution of product in territory
- Be accountable for all sales related overhead to include travel and entertainment, sample, etc.
- Excellent organization skills and problem solver who follows through on commitments
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable with figures, correspondence, and technology (familiar with retail math)
- Achiever who is results-focused, driven and has a positive attitude
- Detail oriented and able to execute projects efficiently and to timely completion
- Deal effectively with constantly changing priorities
- Creative, listens to input, and applying new ideas and solutions
- Communicates effectively through verbal and written transactions
- Prioritizes and plans work activities effectively
- 2-5 years of related experience dealing with MAJOR retailers
If you have the experience and qualifications for this role please send an updated resume quoting "PRIVATE LABEL SALES – Tor 4624" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.