Job Board > Business Development Manager - warehousing - Remco
This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Sales
Remco is actively looking for a highly energetic and motivated Sales Professional with a dedicated hunter mentality!
Our business focus is in providing a full range of transportation and distribution/ warehousing services across Canada. We are family owned and operated for over 40 years with a solid reputation for fast, reliable and flexible service, providing creative “out-of-the-box” solutions that produce results.
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing and expanding the customer base, prospecting new accounts and growing revenues, using a solution selling approach. Focusing on our 3 PL Warehousing services as well as selling other complimentary logistics services we provide.
This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
• A minimum of 5+ years of sales and account management experience in a 3pl warehousing or high fashion retail capacity
• Successful completion of post-secondary education.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
• Professional demeanour, selling style, and appearance with a “Hunter” mentality
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Should have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
• Excellent presentation and organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time management.
• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
• Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Experience with customer relationship management software.
If you are an aggressive business deal maker looking for a great company in a competitive industry, then this is the role for you!
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a base salary and an incentive commission program, a comprehensive benefits plan and other paid business expenses.
For over 40 years, family owned Remco has built a solid reputation across Canada as the leader in fashion warehousing and distribution. Our vast experience in the apparel business has allowed us to successfully apply our transportation knowledge to other consumer products as well. Manufacturers and distributors of electronics, computers and peripherals, accessories, office supplies and other consumer goods now choose Remco as their transportation provider of choice.
With warehousing in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, our distribution network reaches Canada’s retail stores and outlets on a scheduled basis. Our network is our greatest advantage for both fashion and a wide range of consumer products.
What distinguishes our company most is the can-do attitude and flexibility of our people. Each member of our team takes personal pride in helping your business gain momentum towards greater success. When you handle as many SKUs and specialized products as we do, it’s easy to see how Remco Does!