This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
Product Development / Production Coordinator – September 21, 2021
Currently seeking an individual to add to our product development and production team.
Areas of Responsibility include:
• Create and generate all technical specifications – tech pack development with high level of detail and accuracy - including fabric and trim detail, garment construction, size and fit specifications and grading requirements.
• Design and execute professional cad presentations for a variety of garments, must be able to develop high quality cads for woven shirts, knit tops, bottoms, sweaters, outerwear – this will include both dress and casual products across a variety of brands.
• Create additional materials including color and cad story boards, seasonal assortment plans by delivery. Ongoing rework and refining of these materials as they apply to new opportunities that arise across multiple customers for both Canada and US markets.
• Develop proto and fit samples according to design specifications. Follow up with series of development comments and garment fittings. Communication of approval and revision process for both fabrics and finished garments.
• Work in daily ongoing collaborative approach with sales and product development and sourcing leads to ensure products developed and in production meet requirements standards for different brands and customers.
Essential qualifications include:
• Excellent Adobe illustrator and Photo Shop skills are key as well as proficiency using Microsoft Office applications. Adapt and work with new software updates and technology as required to improve products and presentations.
• In depth technical knowledge of fabric and garment construction and fitting is essential in this roll (note that specific experience in menswear background is preferred)
• Ability to organize and communicate clearly and seamlessly via software applications
• Able to work within dynamic production schedules
• Strong fashion sense to help understand and create apparel designs and concepts with commercial sensibility. Also included may be graphic design elements, packaging, and labeling requirements.
please send resume details to firstname.lastname@example.org attention HR Manager.
We are a Toronto based supplier of better menswear dedicated to delivering stylish and well-made apparel products to the North American market.