This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
Wuxly Movement is looking for an energetic and driven Design Production and Logistics Coordinator to support with our growing company. This role will work report to our Product Development Manager and be a key player in supporting the company growth by keeping production running smooth and our logistics/ supply chain operating efficiently.
• Create and maintain logs, reports and systems to ensure accurate and timely follow-up with all facets of production
• Provide updates to Technical Packages
• Order fabrications and trims, including creating POs and following up with suppliers
• Work in PAD or another CAD drafting program
• Provide Quality Control/ Assurance for all products
• Oversee supplier orders; Supply chain management
• Oversee inventory management
• Complete all clearing packages for shipments, considering customs, etc
• Work with and maintain relationships with 3PL, Trade Brokers
• Logistics management – Canada, US, Europe/abroad
• Support Client Support team with Shipping, Returns and Exchanges
• Additional responsibilities as the role develops
The ideal candidate will have experience, understanding and continued curiosity in the following areas:
• Construction of garments
• Tariffs, Customs, Freight Logistics
• Fashion Design background
• Project Management
• Microsoft Office, including Adobe Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop
• Education in Fashion, Logistics, Design
• 1-2 years of experience in Design Production; 1-2 years of experience in Logistics
This role offers a compensation of $42,000/year
• Outstanding time-management, problem solving and follow-up skills, including the ability to effectively balance quantity and quality of output.
• Detail fanatic with great attention to detail. Must be able to work independently, multitask, and prioritize schedule in order to meet demanding deadlines and produce high quality work
• Quick learner
• Self- starter - eager to be a part of this growing Canadian company
• Good team player including the demonstrated ability to contribute to and foster a positive team environment.
Sarah@wuxly.com; Human Resources
At WUXLY Movement, we produce the world’s warmest brand of outerwear. Made in Canada, our unique combination of highly technical + recycled materials deliver elite performance, while respecting the beauty of our planet and remaining peaceful to all living beings. We are creators of warmth, from Wuxly to community, and community into the world. LIVE WARM.
The WUXLY mantra, Live Warm is more than a product benefit — it’s a way of life which promotes warm vibes only. Independently owned, Wuxly lives warm through a unique production process that saves the lives of thousands of animals, utilizes innovative sustainable fabrics and implements the most stringent fair labour practices. From start to finish, each decision is made with the same dedication and detail we put into the creation of our products.
Much more important than our products, is what they represent. In the end, our goal is to deliver an experience that allow you to Live Warm —both inside and out.