This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Finance
M+K Kidswear Inc. is a leading Canadian distributor and wholesale agent of contemporary children’s clothing, footwear, accessories and maternity wear. We believe in our brand partners and are dedicated to their success in the Canadian market. Our motivated, multifaceted Canadian distribution team works hard to ensure a seamless link between our sales force and our customers, and offers endless support. We provide local, Canadian inventory with an efficient warehouse for speedy order turnaround times and a focus on customer service and sales support
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Vancouver-based team!
The Product Manager plays a key role in the organization, ensuring all product is accounted for. In this role, you will be responsible for invoicing and shipping, receivables and keeping track of how the product comes in and out of the warehouse. Due to the seasonal nature of our work, this position will be essential during busy seasons, so the ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a time-pressured environment to meet deadlines.
We are looking for a meticulous, task-oriented individual who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to jump in and get the job done. You are the ideal candidate if you are a diligent worker with a detailed eye, and have the skills and knowledge to manage your own time with minimal supervision. Importantly, you are not afraid of numbers as this position involves managing numerous invoices and accounts. We are a “do everything” type of team and are looking for someone with a similar mentality to join our dynamic office.
Day-to-day product management at M+K Kidswear is broken down into two main areas of focus:
- Invoicing based on packing slips from warehouse
- Printing and organizing all packing slips based on incoming inventory
- Creating and maintaining organized system for packing slips
- Managing product shipment to minimize costs
- Occasionally assisting with product packing when warehouse staff is unavailable
- Managing accounts receivable, including payments and vendor follow-ups
- Processing credit card payments and delivering end-of-day reports
- Reconciling receivables and communicating with Bookkeeper
- Managing babiators.ca and amazon.ca payments and reports
- Liaising with Accord Financial to produce monthly reports
- Upbeat, positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Customer service experience
- Comfort with numbers and strong eye for detail - ability to identify and reconcile discrepancies
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- 3-5 years of experience working as Product Manager or in similar role
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “MK Kidswear - Product Manager”.
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
M+K Kidswear Inc. is a leading Canadian distributor and wholesale agent of contemporary children’s clothing, footwear, accessories and maternity wear.