This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
Production Coordinator will assist our Production Team. This person will bring their organizational and technical skills to oversee the production process with our offshore manufacturers.
• Manage and track all fit production samples through T&A reports.
• Responsible for all day to day communication (email & phone) with overseas vendors
• Track fabric, trim and color approvals to ensure all bulk qualities are approved on time.
• Receive, process and drive daily samples with Development and Production teams.
• Follow up, file and organize production standards, audit documents and testing results
• Attend, participate, and contribute in daily fittings/production meetings.
• Responsible for weekly WIP reports to management.
• Ensure on time delivery by adhering to production calendar and deadlines.
• Troubleshoot production issues and effectively communicate decisions/resolutions with all parties involved.
• Identify improvement opportunities in the production process to reduce costs and maximize timelines.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Technical Knowledge of both fully fashion and cut & sew knits.
• Comprehensive insight into garment construction, textiles, fabrics, trim cards, Technical packs, specifications and grading.
• Be organized, detailed orientated and capable of multi-tasking.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment.
• Ability to identify and analyze problems.
• Follow up to ensure process and specification criteria are being followed.
• Knowledge on how to execute production and factory compliance audits required.
• Apparel degree/diploma
• Apparel production: 3 years
• Mandarin speakers preferred
Salary: To be discussed