This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Sales
Duties will include communicating with customers regarding orders, ship dates, backorders, inventory, general inquiries, processing orders and returns, receiving customer payments, updating customers on account statements.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- Computer literate / well versed in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of French is an asset though not essential
- Pleasant and professional phone manner (customer service skills/experience is an asset)
- Ability to follow existing procedures as well as develop personal organized routines
We are leaders in the manufacture and supply of high quality acrylic and acrylic blend corporate and public safety uniform sweaters.
Cobmex is a vibrant and fast paced, environment and we are looking to build on our success with the addition of a full time organized and resourceful individual to assist in customer support and administrative duties.
This position provides tremendous opportunity for growth in a fast moving, dynamic and rapidly expanding business.